10.06.2010

mixed feeling

OMG.. can't believe i gave up this blog for more than 1 month.....
feel bad about this....

these days, i have been working like an ant.
busy at work !!!! never been that busy before !!!! computer 12 hr per day at least !
Statistics....chi-square test... survivial curve, kaplan -miere......... @_@
but glad I got significant results from the experiments that I've performed.... phews...
boss is happy about that :D

great news to share in here,
today i got a phone call from a local high-end hotel group,
they are interested in my floral works and want to see if I am available for them to do standard table centerpieces + reception table decoration for their client's weddings...
the same group has contacted me in last Jan, but I was not quite ready for this....

i donno how the thing will end-up.
i have not planned for anything in a short term yet.
er...........headache...
this is a golden chance, rite?
but, still way many things to consider......

沒有留言: